Sharing information regarding the CA Dream Fund Program,
In conjunction with the California Office of the Small Business Advocate (CalOSBA), the California Asian Pacific Chamber of Commerce is accepting new applications for the California Dream Fund Grant Program, a statewide program designed to provide technical assistance and microgrants between $5,000-$10,000 to aspiring entrepreneurs in underserved business groups, including businesses owned by women, minorities, veterans, individuals without documentation, individuals with limited English proficiency, and business owners located in low-wealth and rural communities.
Applications are being accepted from August 4, 2022 to August 11, 2022 (or until 100 applications have been received).
For full details including eligibility criteria and to begin your application, please visit our website here.
- Grant application opens – August 4, 2022 at 12:00am
- Grant application closes – August 11, 2022 at 11:59pm, or once 100 applications have been submitted, whichever comes first.
- Selected participants will be notified the week of August 15, 2022.
- Applications will be time-stamped and will be prioritized on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Priority will be given to minority businesses, underserved, low-wealth, veteran, and women-owned businesses.
- TAEP grantee technical assistance Cohort 3 period begins: September 6, 2022 – November 8, 2022
All grantees must complete required technical assistance and funds must be dispersed to qualifying small businesses no later than December 30, 2022.
For questions about the California Dream Fund, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.