Apply now! $50,000 matching grant + business support
Local businesses now can apply to participate in the City of Sacramento’s “Economic Gardening 2.0” program, which offers companies up to $50,000 in matching funds for future growth. The program is in its third year and 16 local companies have participated.
Applications are open for the City of Sacramento’s Economic Gardening 2.0 program which will:
- Pair selected businesses with experts for market research, implementation and strategy consulting.
- Provide selected businesses with up to $50,000 that the business must match in equivalent funds to implement the recommendations they received during their consulting.
- Connect participating businesses with the CSUS Career Center on talent development, with the potential hiring of a student fellow.
To be selected, companies must:
- Be established in the city of Sacramento
- Have between 5 and 99 employees
- Have sales between $1 million and $100 million
- Demonstrate growth in employment or revenue for at least 2 of the past 5 years
- Sell/export to markets external to the Sacramento region
Should you have any questions or need more information, please feel free to reach out to Program Administrator, Kenny Sadler at 916-832-2676 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more and apply by Oct. 4 here .